Sunday 17 November 2013

Dreamy Knits
(crochet too)
Quite simple patterns which make fabulous things!
 Most of these are off of Ravelry of course, the knitting heaven.


Eder Yoke- Dayum, this crochet pattern is so simple yet so effective. I love the colour gradient! Maybe once i've nailed the art of crochet I can do thiss.

Moko-Moko Cowl- It looks like it would be a simple enough pattern but that texture and tension of fabric looks real professional. The colours used in the examples are perfect!

Granny Ripple Blanket- I know its oh so popular so here's some help! Check out verypink's video for help here if ya want it. This is my crochet aims, I would love me one of these.
Bulky Mountains- I'm a sucker for some good pillow's and these are just lovely, them colours too! Crochet too, knitting it would be easy peasy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment